- The Centrometal EKO CK- P collection range from 14 to 90 kW heat output and are suitable for domestic or commercial applications
- All boilers up to and including 45 kW are MCS accredited and HETAS approved. They are also eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive
- Triple-pass flue gas flow for efficient heat transfer, fast temperature raising and economic operation.
- Combustion chamber made from high quality 5mm steel, long life cycle
- Boiler firing, burning and temperature control are all automatic through a simple to operate digital controller
- Large doors for easy access cleaning, which is only required every week or so, tools supplied.
- Easy to install and will replace or supplement your existing oil or gas boiler.
- Larger Centrometal pellet boilers EKO CKS-P are available for industrial/commercial applications, ranging from 140 Kw to 560 Kw heat output.
Fuel type: Wood pellets
- Wood pellets are clean, widely available, of consistent quality, and are a renewable, eco-friendly fuel.
- Two kilogrammes of pellets equal 1 litre of heating oil in heat output. Making heating costs up to 40% lower than with oil.
- Pellet fuel is available in 10 kgs bags on a 1 tonne pallet or by bulk blown delivery into a storage silo or bunker. See our Fuel Supply service for more information.
EKO-CK-P & Pellet Set English Brochure